About Rodela Consulting
Eduardo S. Rodela
Eduardo S. Rodela, a veteran, is the founder and principal of Rodela and Associates Consulting, LLC, a leadership coaching and consulting firm based in Fairfax, Virginia, integrated into the Washington, D.C. Metro Area. Eduardo is a retiree from federal service having worked in the U.S. Army, Medical Service Corps (Social Work Officer); The Department of Veteran Affairs (Service Director); and the Environmental Protection Agency (Internal Organizational Development Consultant and Coach). Over his career, Eduardo has worked with clients at all levels of organizations.
Eduardo’s practice is organized to serve individual leaders and aspiring leaders who want to enhance their personal effectiveness through self-leadership.
Eduardo aims to work primarily with front-line leaders and aspiring front-line leaders at home, work and community activities. His work focuses on enhancing self-leadership, emotional intelligence, behavior management, and leading and navigating personal change to reach desired goals. He provides a variety of services including conducting self-leadership assessments and multisource (360 degree) feedback for managers.
Eduardo earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education (Psychology of Learning) from the University of Texas at El Paso and a Master’s Degree in Social Work Administration and Group Influence on Individual Change from the University of Michigan. In addition, he earned a Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology from University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor. He holds various professional certifications. Eduardo resides with his family in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Coach Training Alliance, Boulder, Colorado
- Birkman Behavior Management and Vocational Interests, Houston, Texas
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i2), Toronto, Canada
- Denison Organizational Culture Assessment: 360 Degree Feedback for Managers, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Action Learning, World Institute of Action Learning, Washington, D. C.
- Gold Medal level certification, Kirkpatrick New World Four Levels of Evaluation Model